1. A Contingency Approach on the Impact of Front-End Success on Project Portfolio Success. Alexander Kock,
Wilderich Heising, and Hans Georg Gemünden. April/
2. A Study on Complexity and Uncertainty Perception and Solution Strategies for the Time/Cost Trade-Off
Problem. Mathieu Wauters and Mario Vanhoucke. August/
3. An Existential Hermeneutic Philosophical Approach
to Project Management. Bradley Rolfe, Steven Segal, and
Svetlana Cicmil. June/July, 48–62.
4. Antecedents of Relationship Conflict in Cross-Functional Project Teams. Xiaoyan Huo, Lianying Zhang,
and Haiyan Guo. October/November, 52–69.
5. Application of Net Cash Flow at Risk in Project
Portfolio Selection. Masoud Mohammad Sharifi and
Mojtaba Safari. August/September, 68–78.
6. Balancing Open and Closed Innovation in Megaprojects: Insights from Crossrail. Thomas Worsnop, Stefano
Miraglia, and Andrew Davies. August/September, 79–94.
7. Closing the Stakeholder Expectation Gap: Managing Customer Expectations Toward the Process of Developing Information Systems. Dirk Basten, Georgios Stavrou,
and Oleg Pankratz. October/November, 70–88.
8. Contributions of Design Thinking to Project Management in an Innovation Context. Sihem Ben Mahmoud-Jouini, Christophe Midler, and Philippe Silberzahn. April/
9. Culture, Communication, and Leadership for Projects in Dynamic Environments. Simon Collyer. December/
10. Differences Between Clients’ and Vendors’ Perceptions of IT Outsourcing Risks: Project Partnering as the
Mitigation Approach. Julie Yu-Chih Liu and Asri Rizki
Yuliani. February/March, 45–58.
11. Disassembling and Reassembling Project Management Maturity. Jan Christoph Albrecht and Konrad Spang.
12. Dynamic Capabilities in Complex Projects: The
Case of London Heathrow Terminal 5. Andrew Davies,
Mark Dodgson, and David Gann. April/May, 26–46.
Index of 2016
Project Management Journal ®
Papers and Authors
13. Enablers for Organizational Project Management
in the Chinese Context. Qi Wen and Maoshan Qiang.
14. Enabling Shared Leadership in Virtual Project
Teams: A Practitioners’ Guide. Martin Hoegl and Miriam
Muethel. February/March, 7–12.
15. Expertise Coordination in Information Systems
Development Projects: Willingness, Ability, and Behavior.
Jack Shih-Chieh Hsu, Yu Wen Hung, Sheng-Pao Shih, and
Hui-Mei Hsu. August/September, 95–115.
16. Floating in Space? On the Strangeness of Exploratory Projects. Sylvain Lenfle. April/May, 47–61.
17. Governance and Ethics in Temporary Organizations: The Mediating Role of Corporate Governance. Ralf
Müller, J. Rodney Turner, Erling S. Andersen, Jingting Shao,
and Øyvind Kvalnes. December/January, 7–23.
18. Identifying Success Factors in Construction Projects:
A Case Study. Terry Williams. February/March, 97–112.
19. Influence of Project Partnering on Stakeholder
Role Ambiguity and Project Manager Risk Perception in
Information System Projects. Julie Yu-Chih Liu and Golden
Chin-Tien Chiu. December/January, 94–110.
20. Innovation for Multiproject Management: The Case of
Component Commonality. Tuomas Korhonen, Teemu Laine,
Jouni Lyly-Yrjänäinen, and Petri Suomala. April/May, 130–143.
21. Iterative Project Processes Within Temporary
Multi-Organizations in Construction: The Self-, Eco-, ReOrganizing Projects. Michel de Blois, Gonzalo Lizarralde,
and Pierre De Coninck. February/March, 27–44.
22. Lessons for IT Project Manager Efficacy: A Review
of the Literature Associated with Project Success.
Chuck Millhollan and Michelle Kaarst-Brown. October/
23. Let’s Discuss Aesthetics for Projects. Bronte van der
Hoorn and Jon Whitty. June/July, 63–76.
24. Living With the Unknown Unknown: Uncertainty in
Projects. Øyvind Kvalnes. June/July, 101–108.
25. Making Sense of Rework Causation in Offshore Hydro-
carbon Projects. Peter E. D. Love, Fran Ackermann, Jim Smith,
Zahir Irani, and David J. Edwards. August/September, 16–28.
26. Minima Moralia in Project Management: There Is No
Right Life in the Wrong One. Louis Klein. June/July, 12–20.
27. Multiphase Assessment of Project Risk Interdepen-
dencies: Evidence from a University ISD Project in Taiwan.
Wenli Hwang, Bo Hsiao, Houn-Gee Chen, and Ching-Chin
Chern. February/March, 59–76.
Project Management Journal, Vol. 48, No. 1, 116–118
© 2017 by the Project Management Institute
Published online at www.pmi.org/PMJ